Agri - Info
- Suitable for higher elevation
- Juice color yellow having pleasant flavour
- Juice recovery- 30-33%, TSS- 14-15%, Acidity- 2.5-2.85% and Vitamin ‘C’-22- 26 mg/100 ml juice
- Harvesting: July-August
- Yield 10-12 t/ha
- It is a cross between purple and yellow and suitable for mid elevation.
- Fruit is maroon, weighs about 85g is close to the purple parent in quality, self-compatible and resist to soil borne diseases like yellow parent.
- Juice content is high with TSS of 16 %
- Plants are vigourous and high yielding (18-20 t/ha).
- Suitable for lower elevation/warmer places.
- Juice recovery- 25-28%, TSS- 15-16%, Acidity- 3.5-4.2% and Vitamin ‘C’-20- 22 mg/100 ml juice.
- Harvesting: September-October
- Yield- 8-10 t/ha