- PCR based technique has been standardized for identification of species specific gastrointestinal parasites from faecal samples of cattle and goats.
- PCR based technique has been standardized for detection of Haemoprotozoan infections of the area
- Development of a DOT-ELISA based diagnostic kit for detection of antibody against Oesophagostomum sp.and Bunostomum sp.
- Revalidation of Diagnostic kit in field level as well as in organized farm of different Institutes.
- Epidemiological study on GIP infections in pig, cattle & goats of the area done
- Prepared bioclimatographs.
- Mapping of G.I. Parasitism of the area
- Detection of mange infestation in pigs
Veterinary Parasitology(Last Five years summation)